[Vision2020] Third Street Gallery Opening Reception

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Aug 11 11:05:42 PDT 2011

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Art Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/art/

PRESS RELEASE
Title: 2011 IWS Traveling Show

08/10/2011 -

[cid:image009.jpg at 01CC5816.71A7AA00]Join us for the 2011 IWS Traveling Show at the Third Street Gallery. The exhibit runs through August 26.

The gallery reception is Thursday, August 11 from 5pm - 7pm.

Every year, the Idaho Watercolor Society sponsors an annual juried competition for its members throughout the state.  From all the entries received, only a select few were chosen for a show which was exhibited at Boise State University for one month.  The paintings exhibited are those from the North Region of IWS that were shown in Boise and a few works from the Palouse Watercolor Society.

Third Street Gallery is located at 206 E. Third Street, Moscow ID hours are M-F 8-5 pm.

For more information, contact dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us> or call 208-883-7036.

Artwork featured:
"Before the Harvest" by Betty Benson, Moscow

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.