[Vision2020] Flip-Flops (Shoes!)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 10 15:19:22 PDT 2011

As far as flip-flops are concerned . . .

Rodna has been wearing Crocs for a number of years.  Two good things about Crocs (3 if you count inexpensive) . . .

1.  Made in the Nifty Fifty (Boulder, Colorado)

2.  An impressive variety available right here in Vandalville (Tri-State)

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown