[Vision2020] Flip-Flops (Shoes!)

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 10 11:41:38 PDT 2011

Visionaries,

Sometime recently, someone here made a snarky comment about a good (local)
source for flip-flops.  I regret now that I didn't just ignore the snark &
file away the retail source in my memory.

Well, it deeply pains me that my trusty, dusty, 30-year-old MADE IN AMERICA
flip-flops finally give up the ghost, and I need to get a new pair pronto.
As anyone who knows me knows, I ***hate*** shoes so don't ever shop for them
because I wear them as little as possible, which means never at home except
for flip-flops & snow boots as appropriate in the yard.

I realize the odds of finding another MADE IN AMERICA pair that will last
the rest of my life is unlikely, but since I absolutely positively need to
have flip-flops in Not Winter Weather to wear in my yard when watering &
gardening & feeding the critters & so forth, can anyone recommend a good
non-WalMart local source for flip-flops?

TIA,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.