[Vision2020] kittens

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 10 10:39:11 PDT 2011

About two weeks ago, we found some kittens under a hay stack. We caught three of them. There was another that we did not catch until yesterday. This morning two more came out of the wood work. Those we have caught are all female. There are two black ones a calico and a white one. the two we have yet to catch are calico and black.  We would like to keep two for barn cats. If anyone would like one let me know. They are gentling down fast. The calico is a real  lover with a big motor.

Roger