[Vision2020] roger please supply facts to back up your emails.

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 10 09:58:23 PDT 2011

No I do not wish to cut veterans benefits. I would like to see a reduction in waste in all agencies. I do not have  facts and figure on how much, no one does. There have been plenty of documented cases on it. These are probably just the tip of the iceberg. Any one who thinks that there is no waste has their head in the  sand.
Roger