[Vision2020] Latah County Commissioners on Redistricting

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 10 09:23:30 PDT 2011

This would be nice if possible. I too would like to see Latah County remain intact. The problem is I have yet to see a plan that does so without  aversely affect other areas. The Commission has to balance the concerns of every one, not just Latah County. I would encourage every one to look at the maps and try to devise a plan that is fair to all counties. The commission has to have a final plan in place by the first week in September. If a consensus it not reached it will go to the Idaho Supreme Court. I think that is what will happen as that is the way it has worked out in the past.
Roger