[Vision2020] Michelle Bachman's Reading List

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 9 16:15:22 PDT 2011

I visited the linked website and posted a comment suggesting that Ms. Bachman add "Southern Slavery As It Was" (by Doug Wilson and Steven Wilkins) to her list, as it is online and still available for purchase . . . every plagiarized word of it.

"Southern Slavery As It Was"
http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/slavery/southern_slavery_as_it_was.htm

Listed under non-fiction at Amazon ($60 new - $34.95 used)
http://www.amazon.com/Southern-Slavery-Was-Douglas-Wilson/dp/188576717X

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown