[Vision2020] And the Saga Continues . . . (unfortunately)

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 12:17:14 PDT 2011

I don't understand this.  Really, what's changed that affects any given
stocks fundamentals?  If I own a stock I bought prior to last week, what
has fundamentally changed about that stock that I should start assuming
it's not just going to climb it's way back up to where it was as soon as
the panicked sheep have stopped slashing their own throats?  Unless I
have reason to believe that my stock will plummet to zero, I would think
that the last thing I should do now would be to sell.  On the other
hand, if I had the money I'd buy lots of good, sound stocks that have
fallen in value that someone else has sold out of some hazy "fear of the
financial situation" and ride them  back up to where they were in a few
weeks time when this whole stock market hysteria blows over.

Paul