[Vision2020] CNN Breaking News

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Aug 8 09:51:24 PDT 2011

I am only asking that ALL tax payers be treated fairly.

Roger Falen goes on to suggest:

"How about everyone geting off there ass and earning their own way."

Ya mean something like a J-O-B, Mr.

Perhaps your anger would be better served if it were aimed in a more appropriate direction . . . like Congress.  We are still waitin' for Mr. Boehner to present ANYTHING related to jobs.

Another thing:  The main reason why people began migrating to the Nifty Fifty (USA), Mr. Falen was/is to avoid religious persecution.  Strange, huh?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown