[Vision2020] Maybe joining with Lewiston Isn't Such a Bad Idea.....

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Aug 4 18:05:50 PDT 2011

My observation is that some employees like city clerk Stephanie Kalasz at city hall really earn their pay and probably could make much more in other places.

On the other hand the pace of work of many of those in the public works department is abysmally slow and the way they go about their jobs hardly the most effective way.  Both of these are supervisory problems in large part.  I am amazed that city taxpayers are so tolerant of such obvious sloth.

w.