[Vision2020] AARGH! AARGH!

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 13:11:28 PDT 2011

Looks to me like a good day to buy some equities on sale.  Glad I'm a
longterm investor.

In other news I think I'll get on with my preparations for brewing that
raspberry chocolate stout I
ve been looking forward to since spring.  11lbs of raspberries to make 6.5
gallons of beer!  Ought to be a good one....