[Vision2020] AARGH! AARGH!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 4 11:46:00 PDT 2011

Remember back about four hours ago when the DOW was down 186 point.

Those were the good ol' days.

The market as of 2:30 PM (New York Stock Exchange Time), today.

Market_1430_080411.JPG

To those of you who may know members of the local Tea Party stench, be sure
to pass on our words of appreciation and encouragement for looking after
those elderly retired Americans whose golden years are sustained by their
investments.

All I can say for now is . . .

THANK GOD I am not paying making mortgage payments!

Seeya round the commune, Moscow.

"Corporations are an oppressed minority forced to move headquarters from
state to state in search of friendlier tax codes--sometimes being forced to
live just off our shores in tiny mailboxes."

- John Oliver, The Daily Show