[Vision2020] Conservative Former Fed. Reserve Chair Greenspan Admits, Wrong to Resist Regulation of Securities, Allow Bush Tax Cuts to Expire

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 11:20:05 PDT 2011

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/10/23/us-financial-greenspan-idUSTRE49M58W20081023
 Greenspan "shocked" at credit system breakdown
 (Reuters) - Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan told
Congress on Thursday he is "shocked" at the breakdown in U.S. credit
markets and said he was "partially" wrong to resist regulation of some
securities.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/04/17/greenspan-steps-up-call-to-end-bush-era-tax-cuts/
“This crisis is so imminent and so difficult that I think we have to
allow the so-called Bush tax cuts all to expire. That is a very big
number,” he said, referring to how much the U.S. government could save
from letting income taxes go back up to levels last seen under former
President Bill Clinton.