[Vision2020] Impasses lead to shutdown of FAA

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 3 08:09:56 PDT 2011

Dangerous activities?  I haven't found very many North Koreans under my bed
lately. I spent two years in the military in Germany.  It was a WASTE of
personnel and resources then and it is more of a waste now.  Just like
Korea.  Let the other countries waste their time and resources containing a
country that by any measure is starving to death.  The last thing I worry
about before I go to bed is a nuclear weapon coming to Latah County from
North Korea.

 Chuck Kovis