[Vision2020] Say Whut?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 1 08:08:32 PDT 2011

Dang it thar, Mr. S!

Where is all the revenue that was promised to the local businesses as a result of these here megaloads? Like that promise made by Wally Steed . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/051611_07_megaloadpubforumrep.htm

I sat out there at my lemonade stand dang near all night.  Them truck drivers and their compadres didn't buy any . . . nary a drop.

I guess that's what I deserve when I listen to people that don't give a damn, huh?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown