[Vision2020] Response to Website Contact (rec'd from TomandRodna.com)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 27 13:00:05 PDT 2011

Paul Rumelhart stated:

"Also, I wasn't claiming that anyone here was demonizing anybody, only
that society demonizes the concept of 'sexual offender'; so much so that
even being  accused of a sex crime and proven innocent later can still
screw up your life."

Yes, society does "demonize" sexual offenders, Paul.  Tht is probably
because, as a member of that society, I fail to see the warm, fuzzy side
of sexual offenders.  How shallow of me, huh?

As far as "being  accused of a sex crime and proven innocent later" is
concerned, that is NOT the case with Steven Sitler, is it?  He has
confessed ro multiple instances of sexual conduct with minors under
sixteen years of age, both inside and outside the state of Idaho.

As far as potentially being wrongfully accused of sexual offenses
resulting in a "screwed up" life, perhaps you should submit such a qury to
the likes of Nancy Grace.  Who knows?  Maybe you will have the opportunity
to submit such a query to Nancy Grace personally.

Until then . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to
changeand the Realist adjusts his sails."

 - Unknown