[Vision2020] White House Releases President Obama's Birth Certificate

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 27 08:52:12 PDT 2011

Ah, yes.

Roger Maris' 61 in '61 . . . with an asterisk since 1961 was the first
year that the regular season in major league baseball extended to 162
games.  Babe Ruth hit 60 home runs in 1927 (154 games).

Perhaps some day we shoulld discuss the Dodgers' Maury Wills and the year
he broke Ty Cobb's stolen base record.