[Vision2020] For you, Carl

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Mon Apr 25 12:34:43 PDT 2011

I'm not entirely convinced that Donald Trump's hair is from this planet.....

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 10:08:42 -0700
From: rforce2003 at yahoo.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] For you, Carl

>From Andy Borowitz:

                                April 25, 2011

                                Trump Dogged By Rumors His Hair is Not From U.S.

                                So-called ‘Balders’ Movement Gathers Steam

                                NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)
 – A threat to the fledgling presidential campaign of Donald Trump
emerged today, as a group of activists charged that Mr. Trump is not
eligible to hold the nation’s highest office because his hair does not
originate from the U.S.

The group, who call themselves “Balders,” claim that the hair-like
substance that crowns Mr. Trump’s head is from a foreign country, which
would mean that the candidate is less than one hundred percent American.

“Time and time again, Donald Trump has refused to produce a certificate
of authenticity for his hair,” said Leeann Selwyn, a leading Balder.
“This is tantamount to a comb-over of the truth.”

But if in fact Mr. Trump’s distinctive mane turns out to be of foreign
origin, such a revelation need not be fatal to his presidential hopes,
says Professor Davis Logsdon, who has studied the history of
presidential hair at the University of Minnesota.

“Remember, several of our greatest early presidents, like George
Washington and Thomas Jefferson, had hair that originated elsewhere,”
Mr. Logsdon says.  “The only thing that could kill Trump politically is
if his hair turns out to be from France.”

At a GOP event in Iowa, Mr. Trump made no reference to the Balders
controversy, and instead sounded an upbeat theme: “If I am given the
chance to do the same magic I did for NBC, America will be the number
four country in the world.”

In a piece of good news for Mr. Trump, a new poll showed a majority of
likely voters agreeing with the statement, “Donald Trump being sworn in
as President would be a great last scene in a Planet of the Apes remake.”

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com