[Vision2020] Fw: Parking

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 25 10:23:56 PDT 2011

-----Original message-----

From: "Earl H. Bennett" bennett at uidaho.edu
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 08:45:56 -0700
To: "Hugh Cooke" hcooke at uidaho.edu
Subject: Parking

Sponsors- Please forward this to your membership and other contacts. Speakers- info on parking.

We are getting close to Tuesday and the Health Symposium in the U of I Student Union Building (SUB) auditorium. Attached is a map showing parking lots on the part of the UI campus near the SUB.  Thanks
to Kevin Ketchie in the President's office, we have the lot just north of the SUB (#18, about 40 spaces) reserved for our event. First come, first parked. Metered parking is available in the Book Store lot
across the street from the SUB and a ticket kiosk in the lot allows one to purchase time from 9 till noon so you don't have to feed the meter.  If you come a little
early you can get a Visitor's Permit for $2 at the Parking Office on the corner of 3rd and Line streets (upper left hand corner of the attached map).  With the permit you can park
in many areas including Lot #16 that is just west of the SUB.

Hope to see all of you on Tuesday.

Earl H. Bennett (UIRA)
bennett at uidaho.edu
208-285-1354