[Vision2020] Say What?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 25 10:04:00 PDT 2011

Thanks Ron
I am not an economist, but it is hard for me to believe that deficits don't matter, regardless of who says otherwise. I think that the answer is to reduce spending, not to increase taxes. I am for a strong military, but I think that there is a lot of rum to makes cuts there also. I have severe reservations about our involvement in Libya.
Roger