[Vision2020] "Luna Laws" Petition Signature Drive

Penni Cyr cpenni at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 06:35:23 PDT 2011

All petitions must be notarized before being turned into the county clerk.
 Free notary service is provided by:

Penni Cyr 208-882-9235
Ingrid Spence 208-883-5533 or 208-596-4130

We will both be available after 4:00 p.m. each day to notarize petitions.
Please leave a message if we are unable to answer the phone.

All notarized petitions must be taken to the county clerk to have signatures
verified.  We will be happy to deliver the petitions for you as well.

It is *very important* that the County Clerk be directed to call Patti
Roberts at 1-800-347-4855 to *pick up the petitions *after they are verified
(if you are dropping off your own petitions).  Thank you everyone!