[Vision2020] Need your help

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun Apr 17 19:37:07 PDT 2011

I have copies of the 3 bills with the appropriate referendum attached to each one.  The process to repeal the Luna travesty can come to a vote in 2012, but we need the signatures now.  I will be happy to swing by your house or meet you to get your signatures.  If you need for me to go over any of the issues I will be glad to do that, too.  As I reread them this week I thought, “what a travesty in the name of Education Reform.”  Reply to this email or call me 208-301-2208.  If you use a school or university  email it would be better to call.  We need 40,000 signatures and then some, and have only until June to get it done.

Sue Hovey
208-301-2208  or 882-3380