[Vision2020] Question, V-peeps

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sun Apr 17 16:42:35 PDT 2011

Hi Tom,

You might want to check with Archer Photography on Third Street.  Several
years back, I had a bunch of old family Super8 movies converted to DVD & VHS
through Archer (they worked with a non-local service), and I was very
pleased.  One thing to keep in mind is that you can only have it
professionally done with non-copyright protected materials

Otherwise, I can't help you because I converted my VHS tapes to digital
myself since I already had the hardware.  The drawback for me is that's a
"real time" process.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2011 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****