[Vision2020] Decorah Eagle Nest Live Streaming

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Apr 8 12:17:03 PDT 2011

A friend sent me this link earlier today, but be careful because it's
addicting  J  I'm generally not much of a raptor fan, but watching these
bald eagle parents care for their three babies is absolutely enchanting.
Should the link break in transmission, just Google up the subject line above
& you should be able to find it.  Currently, the "nest" parent is feeding
the three babies.  Enjoy!

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles#utm_campaigne=synclickback
<http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles#utm_campaigne=synclickback&source=http:
//www.newsnet5.com/dpp/entertainment/live-video-of-bald-eagles-hatching-goes