[Vision2020] idiot

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 7 19:35:34 PDT 2011

Since I will be in the UI SUB ballroom all day Saturday,

Here's the deal, Joe and Matt . . .

Friendship Square . . . noon, Sunday . . . megaphones at ten paces.  I will be there, camcorder in hand.

How about it, guys?

Joe and Gary Crabtree "manned up" earlier.  Now is your opportunity, Matt.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown