[Vision2020] Hacked Email Account

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 7 10:31:58 PDT 2011

Good news!

My thansen email account is up and running with BIG thanks and
appreciation to First Step's tech support gurus.

Thanks guys.  You always come through.

There truly is no place like home.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

On Thu, April 7, 2011 10:00 am, Moscow Cares wrote:
> Greetings Visionaires -
>
> After several failed attempts this morning to access my thansen email, I
> contacted First Step by telephone.
>
> During the response call by First Step I was informed that somebody had
> managed to hack into my thansen account and use it to produce several
> bogus emails.  My thansen account is currently locked up.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>

> "Moscow Cares"
> http://www.MoscowCares.com

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to
changeand the Realist adjusts his sails."

 - Unknown