[Vision2020] Fwd: Re: Glenn Beck is leaving Fox's 'Glenn Beck'

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:25:58 PDT 2011

Thanks, Jeff. I accept Tom's explanation. Certainly if they were handing out
awards for saying things you shouldn't have said, I'd have won by now.

So you would equally condemn Dale Courtney's posting of a "joke" about
Obama's murder, posted shortly after he won election; and Gary Crabtree's
comment that something was as serious as "Ted's cancer" shortly after the
death of Ted Kennedy?

I'm seriously interested in your answers.