[Vision2020] Sorry for Duplication: Re: 10 Indicators of a Human Fingerprint on Climate Change Global Warming

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:52:32 PDT 2011

This copy was discarded... How it got sent, is no doubt computer
error... Or is it, as the HAL 9000 computer from "2001: A Space
Odyssey" said regarding its accuracy, "by any practical definition of
the words, foolproof and incapable of error. ... It can only be
attributable to human error."
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett