[Vision2020] "Uterus" a Bad Word? (so is "pregnanat")

Gier, Nicholas NGIER at uidaho.edu
Tue Apr 5 10:04:36 PDT 2011

Good Morning Visionaries,

Growing up in my Scotch-Irish-German Catholic family, even the word "pregnant" was a dirty word.  It obviously implied some nasty things happened under the covers.  Of course it must be done under the covers not in the open.

Still recovering from family sexual hang-ups and an accordion teacher who made us boys wear girls' uniforms in the marching band,

Nicky "Side Zipper" Gier

If you missed my column "Pear Blossoms, Side Zippers, and Marching Accordion Bands," it is attached.