[Vision2020] More of the GOP Targeting Our Youth & EconomicallyChallenged Parents

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:20:11 PDT 2011

Roger,

Every day I see adults who are unqualified to teach a dog to sit, let alone a kid to drive. No, any adult should not be allowed to teach kids to drive. Good, qualified teachers should do that.

In another response you say that its a hardship to keep raising prices.

You do realize that the legislature has raised the price, and someone who will benefit directly from getting schools out of driver education got to use the state government to increase her income.

Do you agree that's wrong?

Sunil