[Vision2020] Proof Positive the ID GOP Doesn't Care About ChildrenOnce They're Out of The Womb

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 06:46:39 PDT 2011

How does this oppose the 1st Amendment? I'm actually suggesting that that you continue to speak!

This is just another example of a radical right winger taking a sensible point and, through faulty rhetoric, turning it into something else.

And why is it you folks never talk about Amendment IX:

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.