[Vision2020] Proof Positive the ID GOP Doesn't Care About ChildrenOnce They're Out of The Womb

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 11:35:49 PDT 2011

On 04/01/2011 09:29 PM, Joe Campbell wrote:
> Anyone who thinks that talk of slavery should be tolerated is either
> an idiot or a member of a radical right wing group.

Seriously?  We can't even _talk_ about it?  Why?  Or do you mean that we
are free to talk about it as long as we condemn it?  Well, I'm not up
for another rant on why freedom of expression is important even if you
don't agree with what everyone says.  We've already been down that road.

Do not fear ideas.  *That* is what is idiotic.

Paul

^ not a fan of slavery, in case you were wondering...