[Vision2020] [Fwd: Your Moscow Account Will Be Closed]

JeanC jeanc38 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:26:48 PDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
> One Question for the fine people of First Step . . .
>
> Huh?
>
> I assume the email contact forwarded below is some sort of scam, as I have
> been a customer of First Step since 1994, never late (usually early) with
> my monthly payment.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho

> Subject: Your Moscow Account Will Be Closed
> From:    "First Step Internet" <helpdesk1 at fsr.com>
> Date:    Fri, April 1, 2011 8:46 am
> To:      undisclosed-recipients:;

It is very much a scam. A reputable business such as First Step would
not have a link that does not go back to their site. If you hover your
mouse over it you will see it is not a First Step link. Also they
would not be sending what appears to be a mass mailing about
termination of account since their TO; is to undisclosed receipients.

--
Jean C
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can