[Vision2020] Proof Positive the ID GOP Doesn't Care About ChildrenOnce They're Out of The Womb

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Apr 1 09:20:38 PDT 2011

Joe writes:

"We live in a state where a pastor can say things like: "The Bible permits Christians to own slaves, provided they are treated well." Can you explain to me how he can get away with that crap and not be chased out of town?"

Missing from the above is a reference to said pastor's personal morality (or lack thereof) and the same of some of his higher hierarchical minions, which reference would easily make the contrast intended even greater.

w.