[Vision2020] Oh, My EYES :-( Plumber's Butt, the UI, and AlliedBarton

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Apr 1 09:11:07 PDT 2011

Aren't the rent-a-cops in uniform?  What kind of uniform creates opportunities for plumber's butt?

A little Googling by UI officials before they hired AlliedBarton would have shown that hiring AlliedBarton was not likely to be a good decision.  This AlliedBarton mess is another in the long legacy of missteps and catastrophes left by Lloyd Mues.  It is fortunate that his time is short.  Let's hope in this short time he doesn't make more gaffes that prove costly and stupid for the UI.

As for the UI counsel, I think he epitomizes the growing tendency of UI to be much less open, acting more like a private corporation with secrets to hide rather than a public entity.

w.