[Vision2020] FW: Breaking news from the Lewiston Tribune (Hwy 12 oil spill)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Sep 29 18:17:02 PDT 2010

I believe this explains why "hell, no!!" can be the only answer to the question of letting mega-loads tankers traverse this road.  Whether or not "hell, no!" is too sophisticated a response for those who delight in what one sage called "petrocide" remains to be seen.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com