[Vision2020] North-Central Idaho Corridor Studies

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Sep 28 16:26:45 PDT 2010

This is a fool's errand.

I attended the last one this summer.  I expressed a number of concerns to Ken Helm.  I was then told that I must submit my comments in writing for them to really be considered.

Further, Jim Carpenter, on a tour with a very concerned Rep. Tom Trai and I, promised certain things would be done this summer about two hazardous situations.  As far as I can see, nothing has been done.  In fact, because of the way a work-in-progress came about, one site (US 95 at Lewis Rd) is now even more hazardous.

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID  83843