[Vision2020] Down in . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 24 18:57:02 PDT 2010

Good point, Deb.

I wouldn't trade a single wrinkle for any measure of youth.

For, with that wrinkle, go memories I live and love to enjoy.

For instance . . .

Tomorrow I will tour, and photograph, the campus of California State
University, Monterey Bay . . . formerly known as . . . Fort Ord,
California . . . where I took basic training in June of 1969 and retired
in July of 1989.

Nope . . . not a wrinkle!

Later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen