[Vision2020] Income Inequality

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Sep 21 12:19:47 PDT 2010

Ted
I think that you are wrong on this. The excess regulation does not hurt big bussiness that much. Big business and big government are  close. What high regulation does hurt is small business. It makes them hard to stay in business therefore widening the gap between the rich and poor at the expense of the middle class. The death tax adds to this as small business are unable  to pass there businesses on to their descendants and the business must be sold. A good share of the time the are gobbled up by big corporations. A good example of this is the Feed Industry. When I started in the Feed Business in the late sixties there  was a feed mill in almost every small town. They gradually ether went out of business or were bought by regional companies and then national companies. Today there ore only two major companies left. they are Cargill The largest privately held company in the world and Land o Lakes, a coop.
Roger