[Vision2020] 99.999% of the World Consists of Honest People

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Sep 20 20:59:57 PDT 2010

I'm glad for Rodna, Tom, and I appreciate your sharing this story with us.  Funny how kind, generous, decent people (words that aptly describe the two of you) are so often the recipients of kindness, generosity, and decency from others.  Some call it karma, some call it "reaping what you sow," and some just call it the way the world works.  But you and Rodna are the kind of people to whom good things ought to happen, and I'm glad in this case they did.

Love,

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com