[Vision2020] FW: Frontier Mail Is Almost Here

deb debismith at moscow.com
Mon Sep 20 15:55:24 PDT 2010

Untitled DocumentOK. I know it's just PR to get us to buy more "services", and we should question it....Annoying when even these promises still don't help me one little bit----still unable to get anything but dial-up out here on the Mountain, can't get dish reception where we sit, can't use cell phones, and it takes approximately an hour to download a photo.....If my Frontier bill goes up, so will my ire. And right now I'm pretty damn predisposed to being irrate at utility companies, given the clearcut along Highway 95 on our property courtesy of Clearwater Power and Time-Warner (neither of which we use). Not to mention the assinine behaviour of the "supervisor" from Clearwater Power who called me "Little Lady" while hauling his Archy Bunker Gut around the ruts his truck made in our land.

Also, who can we talk to about making their bills look like bills instead of junk mail? They look exactly like those "fishing expeditions" from credit card companies.....How many people have thrown them in the trash and had to pay late fees? OOOOH, I feel a mini-conspiracy theory comin' on! Yahoo, that was what was missing from my week.....

Yep, cranky old lady on a rant.....that would, indeed, be me!
Debi R-S