[Vision2020] Caffeine insanity spreading

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 16:03:19 PDT 2010

At first I thought this was a joke, then read the article to discover that
an actual court defense based partly on the effects of caffeine was used
in a recent court case on the Palouse.  An excerpt from the article:

"Moorer said Noble awoke in pajamas and slippers in near-freezing weather,
went to a Starbucks and downed two large coffees before driving eight miles
to Pullman where the pedestrians were hit.
Medical tests in the Noble case resulted in a diagnosis of a rare form of
bipolar disorder — triggered by heavy consumption of caffeine, Moorer said."
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett