[Vision2020] MP Daily News on Facebook is looking for friends

Lee Rozen lrozen at dnews.com
Fri Sep 17 17:07:18 PDT 2010

  If you are a Facebook member, we hope you will “like” our new page
there, MP Daily News. It has been up a while but inactive. This week, we
will activate it. Expect to see entries on a daily basis from reporters
and editors. You should be able to follow what we post there on Twitter,
too. We would like to start conversations with you about our stories,
including those we haven’t written yet, and about our editorials. It
will be another place for you to discuss with others on the Palouse
what’s going on in our public life.

--
Lee Rozen
Managing Editor, Moscow-Pullman Daily News
lrozen at dnews.com