[Vision2020] Ralph Smeed

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Sep 10 09:53:09 PDT 2010

Nick
I think that you are wrong on this and also illegal. I do agree with you on a guest worker program. I also worked in the orchards on Sunnyslope when I was in high school. This was on my uncle's orchard which is now owned by Symms. Your figures are different than those I have read on both of these issues. I quess one can pick what ever date fits ones position. I am busy getting ready for the fair. When I get the chance I will try to present a different set of data.
Roger