[Vision2020] Ralph Smeed

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Sep 9 11:12:28 PDT 2010

I don't know any thing about the Franklin interchange. Yes he was a Milton Friedman Libertarian. That also makes him a conservative. He was a little far out on some issues and latter had a falling out with Steve Symes, beacuse he did not think Steve was conservative enough. All in all though he fought a good fight for limited government  and will be missed by many folks.
Roger