[Vision2020] Say What?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Sep 9 08:18:51 PDT 2010

If our educational system taught critical thinking (logic, language properties, and modern epistemology) starting in elementary school, crackpots like Limbaugh, Beck, Dr. Laura, our local buffoon Douglas Wilson, etc would not even show up on the media radar.  Instead, they would be advised to seek competent mental health treatment/care.

w.