[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

deb debismith at moscow.com
Fri Sep 3 17:11:16 PDT 2010

Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander?

Our home-grown terrorists get a "religious pass", even though they have some damn crazy ideas about Christianity, and because "real" Christians don't do that stuff. "Outside" terrorists, regardless of their craziness, get to represent EVERYONE from their religious roots. "What can you expect? They aren't Christians".

And please, let's not worry about Glen Beck being a Mormon. Real Mormons don't do that stuff.... He's an embarrassment to most Mormons, who consider him a "fallen-by-the-wayside-Saint" (Utah flakey Mormons excluded). And besides that, he's not a "real Christian" according to most US Christian churches.

Debi R-S :recovered Mormon and Practicing (until-I-get-it-right) Pagan