[Vision2020] Solar Technolgy

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 31 11:15:25 PDT 2010

Rose -

Can you find an associates degree program at ANY four-year university?

Don't bother looking, Rose.  It never happened.

Mr. Curtiss clearly stated "an associates degree in Solar Technology from
Penn State University", which Bouma NEVER corrected.

One thing I have learned over the years when confronting somebody . . .

Never ask a question that you don't already know the answer to.

On Sun, October 31, 2010 11:05 am, Rosemary wrote:
> This is an interesting question, Tom. Sadly, we have seen innumerable
> candidates across the country padding their credentials during this
> campaign
> cycle, haven't we? I wonder if  Mr. Bouma's AA degree came from Penn.
> <http://www.nextstepu.com/college-profile.aspx?clientId=401>  College of
> Technology which became an affiliate  of Penn State University long after
> Mr. Bouma graduated? PCoT has a strong technical/vocational program.
>

> I couldn't find an AA in Solar Technology offered at Penn State during the
> time that Mr. Bouma was a matriculated student. In fairness, it should be
> noted that degrees granted almost 30 years ago may have been discontinued
> in
> the intervening years. It is to be hoped that Mr. Bouma will help us out
> with this query. If not, I'm confident an official at Penn State can. This
> morning I emailed an inquiry regarding the history of the Solar Technology
> AA degree offered at Penn State in the 1980s. I'll share any response that
> receive.
>
> Rose

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown