[Vision2020] Fw: Rozen editorial

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 31 05:55:54 PDT 2010

Gary Crabtree mumbled:

"I thought I made it clear that her opportunities to make trouble for
Idaho's firearms owners would be few and far between and that should any
arise, her lonely and ineffective voice would be unlikely to win any over
to her cause."

Perhaps Rep. Ringo may not wield a whole heck of a lot of power on the
House floor, but

In the Joint Finance-Appropriations Committee (JFAC) . . .

http://legislature.idaho.gov/budget/JFAC/jfacmembers.cfm

Her voice is raised (and heard) regularly in support of public schools.

For instance . . .

--------------

On March 3, 2010 at the JFAC Committee meeting concerning

"Public Schools Support"
http://www.moscowcares.com/Idaho/2010/JFAC_FY11Budget.htm

--------------

And on March 9, 2010 at the JFAC Committee meeting concerning

"Universities and Colleges
http://www.moscowcares.com/Idaho/2010/FY11_Universities.htm

--------------

Hmmm.  Wait a gall darned minute!

Haven't Gresham Bouma and Isaac Young expressed opinions in opposition to
public schools.

I guess, like Lee Rozen stated, "That should make it much easier for you
to make up your mind for whom to vote."

Sidebar, Mr. Crabtree:  Out of respect, it is Representative Ringo, NOT
Ms. Ringo.  You aren't talkin' 'bout her daughter now, are ya?

Seeya at the polls, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Jus' another one of them flamin' leff-wing liberal Intoleristas doin' what
comes natural.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown