[Vision2020] Rozen editorial

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 30 16:59:31 PDT 2010

Ms. Ringo, As long as you're making yourself so available to us folks here on the V, would you care to explain your National Rifle Assn. grade of F?
Those of us with an abiding interest in the second amendment find that sort of score off putting to say the least. Since so many of your constituents
are actively involved in the shooting sports how do you square such a horrible mark with promoting our interests?